Sunday, May 17, 2009

5

I had a pretty chill weekend, yadew? Went to Theo's house on friday after school, chilled there.   I woke up hella late (for me anyways) on saturday, and spent most of the day at log shop.  Met a few pros, got some cheap clothes.  Sunday was a beast tho.  Played at logshop in the morning with some guys I played with over the summer.  We did ok, considering we havn't played together since then.  Then went to sudan bbq, chilled with sean and a bunch of sophomores...  I just got back from the skatepark like an hour ago, and the chillest cop ever was there.  He rolled up and I was about to bounce cause I didn't want a ticket, but it turns out he was just there to watch and chat.  Cool guy.

I guess the greatest thing that happened was that I talked to her.  Like, i didn't get to do it face to face, but I called her and did it.  I feel like I was so nervous i forgot a lot of shit tho. Haha, sucks for me.... Now all thats left for me is to try and take it somewhere.  I know I feel really strongly for her, but I still don't know how she feels.  Which is one of the worst things, fasho.  I guess the worst thing that can happen will happen whether I do something or not, so I might as well give it a shot.  Fuckkkk.

Im hella stoked for prom too.  Ive never been to one, plus I've never worn a tux, so Im hella excited to see myself in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment